STAGING = HELPING THE AGENT
· A consultation is a powerful marketing tool which can be used as part of your listing package.
· Having access to a qualified, professional staging company on your team sets you apart from other agents who are not using staging consultations or stagers.
· Saves you the awkwardness of having to explain to your clients what needs to be done to prepare their home for sale. We are skilled at handling the emotions of our clients in a professional, calm, and rational way. We remind them we are preparing their house for the largest buying audience.
· Very cost effective and high yield on the return - for as little as a $125 one-hour verbal and written walk through and your homeowner will have the tools needed to prepare their house for sale.
· When your client receives a consult, it can become a "pride of ownership" issue. It is easy to follow the recommendations to get their home ready for sale. This allows the homeowner to be proactive - if they want to truly sell their home, they will improve the condition of the home. This is a key components to the sale of your listing.
· We create equity for our clients. The return on the investment of a staging consultation will ALWAYS pay for itself! Statistically, the better the condition and showing of the home brings a quicker sale and a higher sales price.
EACH OF US DOING OUR OWN JOBS:
Be personal, be authentic, and create relationships... and watch our business soar.
How to get a listing
Contracts and extensive paper work
Home Stagers Know How To:
Prepair a property according to the market
Create good traffic flow in rooms
Accentuate all architectural details
CAN YOU IMAGINE WHAT A GREAT MARKETING TEAM WE Would Make FOR YOUR SELLER !!
According to a large 2010 HomeGain Survey of 10,000 Realtors, Home Staging provides a 586 percent return on investment.
The survey also found it was the second most recommended home improvement, with 82 percent of real estate professionals recommending the Home Staging process.